- The cut-off time for same-day orders is before 2:00 pm every day; orders placed by customers after 2:00 pm every day will be considered as same-day orders for the next day.
- Customers place orders and complete payment transactions before 2:00 pm every day, and the goods will be delivered to the door by SF Express on the next day. If you need to specify the same day delivery time, the company has the right to charge an additional shipping fee of $99, and the order will be delivered by other third-party logistics companies.
- Since the company mainly sells high-quality sashimi and frozen meat ingredients, in order to ensure food quality and hygiene reasons, if it is not due to food quality problems, once the order is sent, no changes or cancellations will be accepted.
Delivery range and charges
- Delivery service is limited to local Hong Kong (excluding remote areas: Chek Lap Kok, Lamma Island, Cheung Chau, Peng Chau and other areas and restricted areas)
- Free delivery service is available for purchases over HKD500; HKD50 basic shipping fee will be charged for each delivery address if the order is less than HKD500.
- The minimum consumption for same-day free delivery service is HKD1000; if the consumption is less than HKD1000 and must be designated for same-day delivery, the company will charge an additional shipping fee of HKD99
- On the day of delivery, the driver will call you before the delivery. Please ensure that the communication is smooth to avoid the situation that the order cannot be delivered.
- Due to the high storage requirements of sashimi and frozen ingredients, once the goods are sent out, they cannot be taken back and arranged for re-delivery. If the customer cannot be contacted during the delivery time or the customer cannot arrange to receive the goods for any reason, it means that the customer allows us to place your goods outside the door of the delivery address or at the building management office. We cannot guarantee that the goods can be kept at an appropriate storage temperature, and we will not be responsible for the resulting deterioration of food quality, theft of goods, etc.
- The law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 18. Any customer ordering alcoholic beverages online must ensure that he is 18 years old or above and has the right to legally purchase the above-mentioned goods. Customers must ensure that any ineligible persons are not allowed to use the customer's web login account to purchase alcoholic beverages. If the delivery contains alcoholic beverages, they must be collected by a person aged 18 or over (with appropriate proof). If the above-mentioned person is not present, the company has the right to cancel the order and ask for a refund of the delivery fee when delivering the goods again.
- In case of bad weather, when the Hong Kong Observatory announces typhoon signal No. 8 and above or black rainstorm warning signal, the delivery service will be arranged separately.
- Self-pickup time: Monday to Friday 10:30-19:30; Saturday 11:00-19:00 (except public holidays)
- Self-pickup address: G/F, 17 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong